Check out this weeks top 10 ranking of wrestlers thanks to Wrestlespective.com and down bottom, check out my ballot for this weeks voting along with my take on the top 10 pound for pound fighters in MMA at the moment.
This weeks 'Power Poll':
10) Big Show (2) a big fall for the giant, if you didn;t catch his movies 'Knucklehead' in theaters don't worry it'll be hitting dvd stores real soon. Spoiler Alert: It sucks.
9) Dolph Ziggler (NR) A new entry on the list. He has his great matches with Daniel Bryan to thank for that and not his lovely lady friend Vickie Guerrero.
8) Jeff Hardy (8) He's still on the list even though he hasn't done anything since becoming TNA champion. Aw well.
7) The Miz (5) Team Raw didn't win at Bragging Rights but he's still the Miz and therefore still AWESOME!
6) Edge (4) He drops down but i don't know why, won the Bragging Rights trophy for Smackdown and is on a big time roll since returning to the blue brand.
5) John Cena (7) Had himself a short reign as one half of the tag team champions but still doesn't have a Nexus t-shirt...
4) Randy Orton (3) He's still the champ but he's still not Stone Cold. (And he never will be either.)
3) Daniel Bryan (10) A huge jump up for the Internet darling. Even Michael Cole had to compliment him on Raw. Great matches with Doplh Ziggler and some potential classics with CM Punk ahead, good times for the US Champ.
2) Wade Barrett (1) Leader of Nexus drops down a spot but still had a pretty successful week. Got a win over Randy Orton by dq and got some revenge on Cena with a beatdown on Raw. Could very well be the next WWE champ. At least i hope so...
1) Kane (6) Back on top after burying his brother. Oh i hope that was the end of that.
The Power Poll is a weekly top 10 ranking of wrestlers as voted by members of these wonderful sites: BoredWrestlingFan.com, Future Endeavors, Hit the Ropes, NoVaWPodcast, Oh My WrestleBlog, Online World of Wrestling,PIZZABODYSLAM, Pro Wrestling Ponderings, Project Wonderboy, Ringside Rants, Smark Out Moment, Smarks Anonymous, The Superplex, The Wrestling Blog, WrestlingAdikt.com, WrestleRage.com, Wrestling Nuggets and Wrestlespective.
My ballot this week:
1) Wade Barrett - He beat Orton at Bragging Rights, but since it was a dq win he didn't get the title, fingers crossed he takes the gold at the Survivor Series
2) Kane- 3 in a row against his brother, pretty, pretty impressive. I still hate the feud though.
3) Edge - He won it for Team Smackdown at Bragging Rights, i guess he's a full on good guy now, probably Kane's next challenger too.
4) Randy Orton - He's still the champ and he still loves RKOing everyone. He should really go see a doctor about those voices in his head, they don't seem normal...
5) Daniel Bryan - I'm a fan of Daniel, son, i even like his music.
6) John Cena - Funny how he was thinking about "quitting the WWE" on Raw while wearing his "Never Give Up" t-shirt
7) Rey Mysterio - was one of the major reasons Team Smackdown took home the Bragging Rights trophy for a second year running.
8) Big Show - not as dominating as he has been recently but he was the winning team captain so that's something i guess.
9) The Miz -Having a few off weeks, i reckon it means he's gonna turn it all around in a big way soon. Does kinda look like a frog though. It his big, bulging eyes.
10) Santino - yeah i know he's a joke, but he was actually involved in a ppv match even if only for a short while but he also picked up a win against Sheamus. Mainly i love his trombone celebration. Never gets old. :)
October-November 2010 MMA Pound For Pound Rankings:
10) Lyoto Machida - yeah he got beat up by Shogun Rua (twice) but apart from that he's still great. Got a chance to get back to winning ways against 'Rampage' Jackson in November at UFC 123.
9) Jake Shields - his style ain't gonna be for everyone but he started his UFC career off with a win against the very good Martin Kampmann. Proved he can win in different weight classes. Expected to fight GSP next, as long as GSP beats Josh Koscheck again.
8) Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua - ended the Machida era before it even really began, if he can stay injury free he could get back to his awesome best.
7) Grey Maynard - alot of people hate his tactics, but they're successful. Number one contender to Frankie Edgar's UFC lightweight title. He's beat him before can he do it again for the belt?
6) Jon Fitch - another guy who isn't the most exciting fighter but he has proven himself to be a tough opponent for anybody. Gone unbeaten since his loss to GSP in 2008, is in line for another title shot soon.
5) Cain Velasquez - alot of people expected him to win the UFC heavyweight title from Brock Lesnar but i doubt many expected the fashion in which he did it. Completely dominating, quick, powerful and improving, the fact that he's so young and is already this good is scary for the heavyweight division. Tough test against Junior Dos Santos is next for the new champ, he may have to really show off his wrestling skills.
4) Frankie Edgar - the UFC lightweight champion showed his first win against BJ Penn wasn't a fluke by looking even more impressive and dominating in the rematch. Great wrestler, fast striker and ridiculous cardio, this guy is good.
3) Jose Aldo - The WEC Featherweight champion is simply put one of the best in the world. He looks incredible in all his match ups and is one of the most exciting fighters in the world. After clearing out the WEC we may soon see him stepping up to challenge some of the UFC's top lightweight, if and when he does, i wouldn't bet against him!
2) Anderson Silva - He is just great, showed he can take a beating and still come out with the win. When he wants to be, he is the best in the world. Just go watch some of his highlight videos. Huge fight with Vitor Belfort finally seems like its going to happen on Superbowl weekend next year. I can't wait.
1) Georges St.Pierre - Currently on TV as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter show, his team has been pretty successful so far picking up all but one win, proving to be a great coach as well as fighter. Fights Josh Koscheck in December, if he comes through that with the victory has big match ups with Jake Shields and maybe, just maybe, a certain Anderson Silva next year...